We’ve all gone through it. One of the most difficult decisions we will make all weekend long: sweet or savory. Do we decide to have the eggs, toast and bacon for brunch or the french toast with berries and whipped cream? Honestly, you can’t go wrong here, so for this sweet tooth recipe, we are going sweet, naturally.
One of my favorite dessert for breakfast recipes is chocolate chip banana pancakes. These fluffy pancakes are perfect for any morning when the wait at Community or Kitchenette is too long or the thought of leaving your apartment is shattered when you see that the temperature has dropped below freezing. With a hearty glass of milk, whip up some delicious pancakes and enjoy this dessert for breakfast.
1 ½ cups Flour
3 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Salt
1 tbsp Sugar
1 ¼ cup Milk
Butter for pan
½ cup Chocolate Chips
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, milk and egg.
- Place pan over medium heat. Place butter in pan for non-stick effect.
- Using an ice cream scooper or spoon, pour batter onto heated pan to create pancakes approximately 3 inches in diameter.
- When bubbles in batter have formed, place banana slices and chocolate chips on batter.
- Flip pancake. Wait until both sides are golden brown.
- Pro Tip: The first batch of pancakes usually looks funny. Wait for the second batch of pancakes when serving them to friends and family.
Latest posts by jacquiweiner (see all)
- Sweet Tooth Recipes: Comfort Dessert - May 2, 2015
- Sweet Tooth Recipes: Rethink Twix - April 18, 2015
- Sweet Tooth Recipes: Oreo Truffles - April 4, 2015
- Sweet Tooth Recipes: Pina Coladas - March 14, 2015
- Sweet Tooth Recipes: The best brownies you will EVER have! - February 28, 2015