Welcome back, foodies! It’s the start of another season of Columbia University’s Culinary Society Blog. We are currently taking applications for our new season of writers and photographers. Anyone can submit, so please use this form and share with your friends that are interested in contributing to the blog. All submissions for this form are due September 30! My assistant/co/will be Blog Editor Becky Pottash will be scheduling new writers after this date while I’ll be constructing and sending around a new Guide to Blogging to help everyone get started. I’m looking forward to reading all the new series!
Latest posts by amandatien (see all)
- Calling new writers for Fall 2013! - September 20, 2013
- Fika Fridays: Coffee Shop & Library Hours - May 12, 2013
- Fika Fridays: Where the Fika Have You Been? (Also, Pudding) - May 3, 2013
- Fika Fridays: Comedy, scrumptiousness, de Wafels! - March 8, 2013
- Foodie Flicks: Stranger Than Fiction - March 1, 2013