We were just notified by the Taiwanese American Students Association (TASA) about a great event coming up on Monday (11/8). On Monday at 7:30-8:30 pm in the Broadway Room, TASA will be hosting speakers from NYC Cravings, Dessert Truck Works, and Rickshaw Dumplings (all well-established food trucks in the city). They will be discussing the ever-changing New York food scene and the role of Asian American cuisine in this evolution.
For more information, visit their facebook event at http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=160164594022159. There’s no need to RSVP–just show up and talk about food!
Latest posts by Matt (see all)
- From the President’s Kitchen: A Farewell - April 20, 2012
- From the President’s Kitchen: Playin’ Hooky - March 8, 2012
- Events: Chocolate AND Cheese?! - February 29, 2012
- From the President’s Kitchen: For the Love of Vegetables? - February 17, 2012
- And there was Cake! (And Sex?) - February 9, 2012